Thursday, March 7, 2013

The First Post


The First Post
 Before I dive head first into whatever madness may or may not even happen in the future of this blog, I feel like I should make this...post. Part introduction, part ...warning? All for your information.
 So, first- the Introduction. Hello, you can call me Drew. I'm the mad blogger who's basic idea is to make a blog where I can write out what I see in the world. It’s like freelance journalism but 20 % cooler. From my thoughts to others thoughts from the biggest global issues to what’s going on here in my high school. This is a blog for everything and everyone.
                 And you most definitely are included. In everyone, I mean.
 You can send me your own stories or set up a sort of email interview. Or you can just reply to the stories on here by writing in the comments bellow. To send messages to me directly, my email (thedrewcomplex@gmail.com) is open for your thoughts, rants and fluffy cloud pictures.
                                                                                                                        Ah, fluffy clouds.
 This here is the warning bit. To be perfectly honest, I don't know what’s going to happen after this post. Maybe I'll make hundreds more while still talking to a readership that doesn't exist, or maybe people will come read them. Maybe this is the first and last post and I'll just give up on this- no scratch that, this is too fun. Whatever happens this is what I'm doing now.
So hello world and all that.
x Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment